Global consulting and software implementation experience
Delivering results in over 70 countries
LLP Group is a solutions-oriented company with more than 25 years’ experience in the deployment of complex software solutions for organizations around the world. We specialize in delivering multinational systems, whether financial, asset management, business intelligence, professional services, expense management, facilities management, or customer relationship management, and have proven expertise in satisfying corporate reporting needs as well as local statutory requirements.
Our consulting team keeps up to date with industry trends, including the shift to cloud-based solutions, and is constantly engaged in devising innovative approaches to solve the challenges faced by our clients. We are a trusted Infor Consulting partner for many multinational clients and pride ourselves on the ability to understand international perspectives as well as local requirements and conventions.
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Selection
- System Design
- Project Management
- Solution Configuration
- System Integration
- Software Training
- Technical Support
LLP Group’s professional services team consists of a culturally diverse range of technical and functional consultants, solutions developers, and support staff, located in nine countries around the world in Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Our consultants come from 13 different countries and are sensitive to the issues that arise with cultural difference. Software implementation projects in North America or the United Kingdom require a different approach from those in Saudi Arabia, Asia or South America. English is LLP Group’s common language but we can also conduct business in Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Flemish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, and Spanish.
Communication technology and shared workspaces make remote work possible and reduce the requirement for travel, resulting in the more efficient delivery of projects and cost savings for our clients. Much of the work that LLP consultants and project managers do can be carried out remotely using conference-call platforms, screen-sharing software, shared remote development environments, shared documentation spaces and team project plans. Using a combination of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources, we can provide almost round-the-clock support for any project. Learn more about our EAM consulting and SunSystems consulting experience.
Our project delivery method is a hybrid of both Agile and the Infor Deployment Methodology.
Some of our largest projects
in 14 countries
Customer relationship management in 26 countries
in 20 countries
Financial and customer relationship management solutions in 10 countries
Customer relationship management in 10 countries
in 35 countries
in 20 countries
in 80 countries
in 10 countries
Our consultants have designed and implemented solutions in both the private and public sector in a wide range of industries:
- Pharmaceutical and Health Services
- Oil & Gas Production and Distribution
- Financial Services
- Entertainment and Broadcasting
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Travel and Transportation
- Fleet and Warehouse Management
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Professional Services
- We designed a standard accounting and billing system for the aviation division of an international oil company, implementing the system in Central Europe, the Balkans, South America, and the Middle East.
- We developed a method for measuring deviation from a standard Cloud Suite SunSystems configuration several years after implementation.
- We developed a standard solution for a pharmaceutical and consumer goods multinational comprised of three separate divisions, each with its own reporting requirements, but often ‘housed’ in one local entity in each country. This was implemented in Central and Eastern Europe (including in Russia during a period of hyperinflation) and the Middle East.
- We designed a core system for a multinational holding company where all transactions are captured in four currencies (two for data entry and two for reporting) and both statutory and US GAAP revaluations are processed automatically.
- We developed an interface to import sales data and generate invoices after making relevant data transformation.
- We implemented a core system and interfaced to the front office system in more than 20 countries for a leading company in the oil & gas sector. We developed a method to convert live systems to make the base currency Euro, when the respective country introduced Euro as official currency.
- We devised a method for the upgrade in 32 markets, over 18 months in three waves, of a distributed SunSystems and BI implementation in the pharmaceutical sector which involved upgrading hundreds of third-party products, SQL procedures and triggers, and interfaces, coordinating project work on behalf of multiple teams and subcontractors in multiple countries.
- We managed the transition of support and know-how from our support team to a global support organisation for one of the largest petrochemical corporations.
- We developed a method for the transformation of SunSystems transactions and reference data in situ to reflect changes in analytical structures and charts of accounts.