Conditions and Information on Personal Data Protection
Personal data Controller
LLP Prague s.r.o., company address Českomoravská 2420/15 , Prague 9, 190 93, Identification No.: 47125608, Commercial Register Prague, Section C, Insert 13051
Contact data of Controller
Tel: +420 284 001 611
We process through contact, register and other web forms the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, email and company name.
Conditions & instructions:
We use your personal data in order to:
- Answer your questions sent through our contact form
- Send you commercial information (newsletters, presale or business communication)
- Display relevant advertisement according to your interest
- Carry out surveys and improve our Internet presentation
Personal data of contact forms, inquiry forms, conference register forms, information booklet forms, offers, invitations, demo version request forms and other forms will be stored for the necessary period of time.
On our webpages we process the following cookies files with the stated purpose and maximum time period of processing:
- The above stated data will be processed only with your explicit consent which you can withdraw at any time either through received business communication or by sending your withdrawal to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or company address of Controller.
- Personal data processing may be automated or manual.
- Personal data are processed by Controller but may be also processed for Controller by the following Processors:
– Google Inc., company address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA who process cookies files in accordance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en#nosharing.
– Microsoft Corporation, company address Redmond, One Microsoft Way, WA98052, USA who process personal data in compliance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
– Fastbase Inc., company address 140 Broadway, 10005 New York, USA who process personal data in accordance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://www.fastbase.com/privacy-policy.
– Mailchimp – The Rocket Science Group LLC, company address Bird & Bird GDPR Representative Services Ireland, Deloitte House, 29 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, DO2 AY28, UK who process personal data in compliance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/.
– LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, company address Gardner House, 2 Wilton Place, Dublin 2, D02 CA30, Ireland who process personal data in compliance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
– HubSpot Inc., company address Two Canal Park, Cambridge MA 02141, USA who process personal data in compliance with Privacy Protection Principles accessible on https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
Personal data might be processed also by other software, service and application providers but currently we have not used them.
Your personal data are safe as we process them with use of reputable global corporation applications. Data are stored and backed up mostly in the cloud storage of the global suppliers in EU region, or suppliers that meet EU conditions for data transfer outside EU. Stored data are secured by coding and technical – organizational measures for personal data protection.
In accordance with the current legislation you have the right:
- to withdraw your consent at any time, in case of cookies files you may change setting of your Internet browser,
- to be provided with types of your personal data we process,
- to be provided a copy of your personal data undergoing processing,
- to access your personal data and demand their amending, correcting or blocking,
- to demand erase of your personal data,
- to object to data portability,
- to address Controller in case of processing your personal data in unlawful manners or you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The administrator reserves the right to change and supplement these Terms and Conditions and the instructions on personal data protection in any way and at any time within the framework of the valid legislation.
LLP Prague, s.r.o. may share your personal data with the following group companies (LLP Group):
- LLP Sofia Ltd., Bul. Aleksandar Stamboliyski 101-103, fl.5, 1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
- LLP CRM, s.r.o., Českomoravská 2420/15, Prague 9, Czech Republic, IČ: 04365259
- LLP Hungary, Kft., Németvölgyi út 114., H-1124 Budapest, Hungary, TRN: 01-09-078993
- LLP Luxembourg S.A. 7, rue des Mérovingiens, L-8070 Bertrange, Luxembourg, TVA: LU 2234 5565, R.C.S.L.: B136.347
- LLP Group México, Viaducto Río Becerra 116B, San Pedro de los Pinos, CDMX. CP 03800, Alcaldía Benito Juárez, Mexico
- LLP North America, Inc., 356 West Shaw Hill Road, Stowe, Vermont 05672, USA
- London Logic Bucharest S.R.L., District 5, no. 28, Regina Elisabeta Blvd, B22 wing, 050017 Bucharest, Romania
- LLP Slovakia s.r.o., Westend Tower, Dúbravská cesta 2, 841 04 Bratislava, Slovakia, IČO: 31391907
The group owns the following webpages with the same conditions on personal data protection.
- https://www.llpgroup.com/, https://www.llpgroup.com/cs/, https://www.llpgroup.com/sk/, https://www.llpgroup.com/ro/, https://www.llpgroup.com/hu/, https://www.llpgroup.com/bg/, https://www.llpgroup.com/es/, https://www.llpgroup.com/fr/
- https://expense.cz/, https://expensesolution.com/, https://expense.sk/, https://expense.hu/, https://expenseatwork.ro/