LLP Group is pleased to share that Infor SunSystems 6.4 Cloud Edition is now available for SaaS deployment on the cloud, in addition to the on-premise availability announced in April 2019. As an Infor Global Alliance Partner and a Gold Channel Partner, LLP Group is one of the leading implementers of SunSystems around the world.
This latest edition of CloudSuite SunSystems builds on previous cloud capabilities with additional improvements delivered in SunSystems 6.4, and Q&A 11. CloudSuite SunSystems can be delivered as a hybrid cloud solution, with SunSystems deployed as a single tenant integrated with multi-tenant Infor OS. SunSystems 6.4 may also be deployed on premise, as a hybrid solution together with Infor OS on the multi-tenant cloud.
- Integrated within Infor’s CloudSuite Portal
- Certified by the Infor Security Office
- SunSystems can now be accessed directly from whitelisted IP addresses, as well the existing VPN method
- New inter-company journal functionality
- Enhanced purchasing and requisitioning
- Includes the latest version of Q&A 11.3
SunSystems Cloud Edition has been architected for the Infor cloud to help provide more rapid deployment and lower total cost of ownership.
For more information and to get the latest information about Infor SunSystems and Infor OS, please write to us at email@example.com.