The digitalization of expense management enabled Howden ČKD Compressors to be much more efficient in accounting operations related to employee and travel expenses. The successful Czech compressor manufacturer chose well-proven expense management solution expense@work from LLP Group.
One of the key benefits of selecting expense@work is its full support of local language and legislation, especially when calculating travel expenses. This factor is usually the Achilles’ heel of other globally deployed solutions.
Digitalization of the entire process fully replaced paper documents and Excel spreadsheets. „With the help of expense@work, it only took three months to finish a complete digital transformation from a purely manual expense management process. This transition made things easier for us, which resulted in saving half of the working hours of one financial accountant. The process of travel expenses approval, reimbursement of business trips, and petty cash has become much faster and all documents are now digitally archived and easy to find. I believe that the mobile version of the expense management solution will be equally successful,” said Jan Matoušek, Accounting Manager at Howden ČKD Compressors.
After expense@work implementation the following benefits were reported:
- Effective business trips approval process, including accurate approval workflow with all details
- Digitally processed reimbursement of business trips based on expense documents submitted by an employee are saved in the system as digital attachments
- The problem of calculating exchange rates and advance payments paid to the employees on their business trips has been resolved
- The system is quick and easy to use for the finance department staff and for managers who need to keep track of the total costs incurred
- Full support of local language and legislation
- Seamless integration with ERP system Axapta
Around 100 users are currently using the system.