Bank Payment System version 6.4.3 now available
November 2019 – We’ve just released version 6.4.3. of our Bank Payment System, available for SunSystems 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4.
The main enhancements include:
- A new option that allows an automatic run of ‘Index Transactions’ before statement processing
- A new action ‘Check Account Number’ in ‘Mark for Payment/Payment Execution’ which validates bank account numbers against a programmed validation algorithm
- A new action ‘Release All’ to clear all users from BPS
- A new security feature that prohibits Second ‘Transfer’ in ‘Mark for Payment/Payment Execution’
- A new feature that allows ‘Summary Order’ in ‘Payment Execution’
- A new Text Matching feature that allows prioritization of search terms
- Index Transaction is now included in BPS backup file
- Ledger import files are enriched by mandatory values for SSC (useful for automatic ledger imports by SunSystems Connect)
Would you like to upgrade or do you need more information? Please visit our Bank Payment System website or contact us.