ERP Support Consultant
An international consulting company with extensive experience in regional ERP implementations is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to further promote and develop our business.
We are looking for the ideal candidate for the following vacancy: ERP Support Consultant.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide our global customers with their support desk queries in a responsive, accurate manner, meeting our service level agreement targets
- Log all support desk interactions and document resolutions in the ticketing system
- Identify and develop answers to FAQs via automated PowerPoints, short video clips, comprehensive documentation
- Gain a thorough understanding of the software (SunSystems, Q&A, GFC, EAM, other companion products etc.)
- Be prepared to research questions using a variety of manuals and knowledge bases, as well as, working with other consultants to be able to answer customer queries promptly and thoroughly
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention in accordance with our service level agreements
- Meet with services manager regularly to identify opportunities to sell services
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in IT, Accounting and/or Engineering
- Good technical skills in MS SQL, XML data structures, a plus
- Good troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Capable of working independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (other language such as French is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible, identifying priorities, while maintaining a professional, courteous composure
- Disciplined to follow defined processes and procedures
This position is being offered as LLP Hungary is developing a regional support center to serve some of the other LLP offices. Working shifts will be established to be able to serve clients in a variety of time zones.
How to apply?
If interested please apply by sending your CV in English accompanied with a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org