An international consulting company with extensive experience in ERP implementations, locally and internationally, is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to implement INFOR SunSystems and other products. The company offers an international environment with exciting opportunities.
We are looking for the ideal candidate for the following vacancy: ERP Consultant.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of the respective system’s functionality and parameterization features
- Participating in the completion of Infor SunSystems implementations both locally and internationally, including business requirements gathering, system design and build, user acceptance testing, training and deployment
- Interfacing with customers regarding issues, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Contribution to the development of procedures and standards
- Providing pre-sales support: prepare system demonstrations, facilitate workshops to gather business requirements, support scoping of Infor SunSystems implementations
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in IT, Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in system implementation projects (preferably financial modules)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good command of technical skills (MS SQL) is preferred
- Fluent English is required, additional European language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel within the country and abroad
- Initiative, independent and capable of working at a high speed
We are offering a reputable position at a time when we are expanding our activities in Hungary. You will join a team of young and highly enthusiastic people with positive attitude towards success.
How to apply?
If you feel this is what you are looking for, please apply by sending your CV in English accompanied with a motivation letter at: email@example.com