Asset Management Consultant
An international consulting company with extensive experience in ERP implementations, locally and internationally, is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to implement INFOR EAM and other products. The company offers an international environment with exciting opportunities.
We are looking for the ideal candidate for the following vacancy: Asset Management Consultant.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Gain a thorough knowledge of Infor EAM’s (Enterprise Asset Management) functionality and parameterization features
- Participate in Infor EAM implementations both locally and internationally, including business process analysis, functional design, blueprint development, training and deployment
- Interface with customers regarding issues, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Contribute to the development of procedures and standards
- Provide pre-sales support: prepare system demonstrations, facilitate workshops to gather business requirements, support scoping of Infor EAM implementations
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in IT or Engineering
- Good understanding of facility management and/or maintenance processes
- Experience in system implementation projects
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good command of technical skills (MS SQL, XML) is preferred
- Fluent English is required, additional European language (such as French) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel within the country and abroad
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and at fast pace
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Opportunity to work with global clients
We are offering a reputable position at a time when we are expanding our activities in Hungary. You will join a team of highly enthusiastic people with positive attitude towards success.
How to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV in English accompanied with a motivation letter at: email@example.com