Infor EAM version 11.2 now generally available
March 2016 - We are is pleased to announce the release of Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
version 11.2. LLP Group is a reseller of Infor EAM software solution. The latest iteration delivers significant enhancements to many of the core industry functionalities and will provide greater functionality for industries such as facility management, hospitality, transit, fleet/facilities management and manufacturing.
- Case management – The new case management feature is designed to enable users to log accidents, emissions, operator notes, shift notes, and other records without requiring a work order. Case management can help establish an audit log of the case or incident, which enables the user to create workflow tasks or follow-up work orders that are related to the existing case. This capability is designed to help make it easier to audit an event, such as an accident, by helping to ensure that all associated documentation is readily accessible.
- Key management – This feature is designed to help provide users with the ability to track keys and associate them with locks, assets, employees, and key rings. When keys are lost, Infor EAM can provide the detail information for creating new keys.
- Asset reservations – The new asset reservations feature is designed to allow users to request and reserve an asset that has capacity over time, such as vehicles, cranes, conference rooms, and equipment. This enhancement also enables users to reserve contract equipment. With Infor EAM 11.2, all asset reservations can be directly linked to work orders and projects, which can make them easier to track and manage.
- New contractor service portal – This module allows users to establish a single access point for contractors, allowing them to send and receive updates on activities and work orders. Contractors can then provide estimates, notes, and other details as required, as well as update costs and status—which can help improve efficiency and reduce overall time to work completion. Infor EAM also provides automatic contractor work order assignment based on geography and type of work.
- Cohesive workspace management – The workspace management capability is designed to allow users to define, assign, and track employee workspaces and furnishings, which can help organizations plan and execute moves involving multiple employees with greater efficiency. Workspace management is integrated with call center operations, key management, locks, equipment, and employee management. This capability can help improve space management move planning and execution, as well as move efficiency.
- Consolidated call center – The latest version of Infor EAM includes an updated call center that has been revised to help improve capabilities and efficiencies. A Service Delivery Matrix can now be established to promptly issue work orders to specific contractors upon identification of location and type of request. This feature can help reduce time to completion by eliminating phone calls and reducing paperwork.
Please click here for further details.About Infor EAM solution < View all news