Technical Consultant – Prague
- You are an IT enthusiast?
- Do you have a desire to shape the future with digital transformation?
- Do you enjoy working in an international environment and love to use and improve your English skills?
If you answered yes to these three questions, then we may have just the right opportunity for you!
- Work with our multinational clients
- Interact with colleagues around the world
- Introduce innovative technologies
- Expand your knowledge of Microsoft and Infor products
- Learn new enterprise software solutions
The Perfect Candidate
- Fair knowledge of Microsoft technologies, cyber security and networking aspects
- Detail oriented and solution focused
- Good in English
- Flexible and willing to learn new products and technologies
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Secondary school or high school, IT oriented
- SQL or other programming skills a plus
- Reverse engineering and analysis skills a plus
- 2 years’ experience in IT position (i.e. IT specialist, IT administrator, IT support etc.) preferable
- Personal performance bonuses
- Flexible home office policy
- Multisport and Ticket Card
- Comfortable work stations
- On location fitness centre
- On location shopping center and wide selection of restaurants
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Deliver technical aspects of supported products, including LLP Cloud
- Specialized software deployment and installation
- Analysis, design and verification of the technical design
- Engage with clients as part of an implementation team
Work location: Prague based
Start date: negotiable
How to apply?
Please send your CV in Czech or English to: email@example.com