Textiles & Fashion
Textiles and fashion businesses face many specific challenges:
- Constant innovation – complete item replacement twice each year
- Extensive item lists (multiple colours and sizes in each range)
- A need for long term production planning to meet seasonal orders
- A need to be responsive to unpredictable demand
- Extensive use of subcontractors
These challenges differ in complexity at the production and retail ends of the supply chain, but all have the same origin – seasonal, unpredictable demand for complex combinations of products.
Product Life-cycle Management, Wholesale Distribution Management and Subcontractor Management are also important requirements of many companies in this sector.
LLP works with Pebblestone Fashion, an MS Dynamics NAV-based module that uses matrix-like definitions to ease the management of multiple product sizes and colours.